Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Mockingjay

By:  Suzanne Collins

I don't really want to get really deep into this because I understand not everyone has read their book all the way through and Amazon has made a little boo boo with their automatics apparently and not every even has their book yet. 

Basically if you've read the first two books you understand that the rebellion is going now.  This is a war book.  The things that happen in war happen in this book.  It's not pretty, it's not happy.

Putting that aside, I don't know that I was particularly thrilled with this book.  I don't know what exactly I was expecting, but I don't think this was it.  However, it is what it is and I can't change that so I'm not going to be a whiner. 

I don't want to give any spoilers either but I thought at the end the part with Buttercup was so heartwrenching!!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Reading this now :) Almost done.

Karen said...

Liked but didn;t love it either. I gave a shout out to Buttercup in my review too! lol